One of the Cisco Small Business Smart Switches, this easy-to-install, high-speed small-business switch offers many of the same quality of service (QoS) and security features found in Cisco’s premium managed switches, but without the complexity. The intuitive, easy-to-use web interface allows you to fully utilize the switch’s spectrum of features.
The SLM2048 bundles traffic-shaping capabilities into its assortment of features, prioritizing your network’s high-bandwidth applications to deliver consistent, quality feeds for voice and video. Should you interconnect multiple switches, the redundancy features can keep the totality of your network alive if a connection fails.
Additional features of the SLM2048 Gigabit Smart Switch include:
- 48 10/100/1000 Gigabit copper ports with two shared copper or optical (SFP) uplink interfaces
- A nonblocking switching capacity of 96 Gbps
- Port-level security using 802.1x authentication
- Support for port-based and 802.1q-based VLANs
- Two mini-GBIC/SFP slots for Gigabit Ethernet expansion
- Options including link aggregation and spanning tree
- 802.1x port authentication and MAC address filtering
- Numerous QoS features
- Limited lifetime warranty with one year of technical support and free software fixes
How To Factory Reset the Cisco SLM2048 Small Business Smart Switch
Cisco SLM2048 Default IP Address is 192.168.1.254
Cisco SLM2048 Default Login is admin/admin